Shenzhen sticker manufacturers talk about the application of stickers
Application of stickers:
1. Decorative labels for electrical appliances
The characteristic of this kind of product label is that it can be removed at any time, and it can also be retained for a long time. Such as the label on the TV screen, the label on the surface of the microwave oven, the label on the surface of the iron, and the label on the glasses lens.
2. Labels used in product promotion
The characteristic of this type of label is that the label is affixed to the surface of the product during the promotion. When the promotion ends, the label is peeled from the product, and the surface of the product is not damaged. Such as refrigerators, washing machines and other promotional labels.
3. Sealing labels for daily necessities
This type of label is characterized by being re-attachable or reusable. For example, the sealing label on the paper sticker packaging, the sealing label on the mouth of some drinking water bottles, and the label on the surface of some reusable goods.
4. Labels on the surface of clothing textiles
This type of label includes two parts: decorative label and price tag. Their characteristics are: when the label is removed from the textile surface, it does not damage its fiber and does not change the appearance of the product.
Reasons and solutions for sudden rise of stickers
The pressure of the pressure roller of the labeling machine is not enough: a suitable glue material should be selected; the glue viscosity is too weak: a suitable glue material should be selected;
Poor lamination tension control: After the correctly laminating label is peeled off from the backing paper, it is flat, not curled, and the label can keep good followability after labeling; the label with too tight laminating tension is peeled off from the backing paper. After the label is reversed, the label edges are prone to degumming and warping after labeling. The shape of the bottle body is unreasonable: a reasonable design should be flat inside the labeling range of the bottle body (mainly in the shape of a flat round bottle) (Above), but if the inner surface of the labeling area is partially spherical, when using a paper label for labeling, the labeling area is large and the bottom end of the label is easy to wrinkle on both sides; label surface material: When selecting a label surface material, you should Consider whether the labeling object is a plane or a curved surface, a large diameter or a small diameter, a single curved surface or a spherical surface, a rigid body or a compressible deformation. These indicators have a direct relationship with the selection of the surface material. Soft bottles should be made of soft materials such as PE, PVC, unstretched PP, and synthetic materials of PE and PP. PET, BOPP, PS materials can be considered for rigid bottles; improper selection of adhesives: When choosing a self-adhesive, first determine whether the adhesive required for the self-adhesive label is permanent or removable. In addition, whether it is a one-time sticking or re-sticking, and whether the product has special requirements for the chemical characteristics of a dry label adhesive.
- Advantages of engraving with sponge packaging lining
- Pearl cotton packaging material forming process
- Artistic and basic requirements of EPE pearl cotton packaging design
- Advantages of EVA foam packaging
- What are the properties of Shenzhen sponge packaging products
- Electronic sponge packaging factory on the advantages of packaging sponge
- Shenzhen sponge packaging manufacturers talk about the characteristics of high density sponge
- Which pearl cotton packaging is widely used?
- What should I pay attention to when customizing anti-static sponge pads?
- Common raw materials for blister box packaging
- Environmentally friendly pearl cotton packaging applications
- EPE pearl cotton packaging quality and precautions
- Forming method and function of sponge packaging lining